About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, an educator, Pastafarian and I write. I also will gamble on just about anything. And I like unusual juxtaposition, but I love my wife...and beer. This blog is observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while. Oh, and I mispell alot.

Friday, August 12, 2016

FRIDAY #2790

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



My grandson paid me a visit last night. Note mustache shirt.

I got a little misty eyed at his sheer perfection.

>
Might as well post this now; I've lost all Russian viewers AGAIN!


>
THE OLYMPICS

This is a thing now.


I had a guy that works in a Massage Parlor(?) who said he was "certified" to do that suction thing, but one person in his company was. He said those suction cups drew out all the "dead blood cells making your blood stronger." Please.

Here's the internet's take on it.

Featuring this guy...

That's Trump Tower.

Congrats to Michael Phelps for his 213 gold medals. True American athletic hero.


I found this instructional...






How could this even be possible?

And as I understand it, it went from azure to green in one day.


And what is so very sad, the people believe that.

This is what a winner looks like...

I used to watch the Olympics on TV as a child and dream of growing up and also watching the Olympics on TV on a bigger TV.



>
Most laws are just versions of either "Don't be a dumb-ass" or "Don't be a dick".

>
This is not the same rock, but it did remind me of a story...


My friend and I were visiting his uncle's cabin in the mountains of North Carolina when we went for a walk. My friend pointed to a rock and said, "When I was in high school (insert name) gave me the best blowjob I've ever had right on that rock."
We both new this now woman who is happily married to another friend of ours, so I chastised, "Bad form, man. You can't spread that kind of shit around about a married woman."
He said, "I paid her the supreme compliment. What's wrong with that?"
I could but nod.

Speaking of, a nude done with paint samples.


>
Moving electrons...
Electricity finding the path of least resistance on a piece of wood.


She was hit by lightning...

Question: If you had been struck by lightning and you wanted to photograph the end result and put it on the internet, wouldn't you at least go out and buy a new bra?

And...

Rare electromagnetic bursts called 'sprites' that form above thunderstorms were filmed by Japan's NHK television at 10,000 frames per second.

>
I'll let this speak for itself.

I feel drunk just looking at that.

>
If I were a dog...


>
You'd think one conspiracy theorist would have taken a class in website design.

>
Ran across a series of Little Scary Stories and will sprinkle them throughout this post.


>
I saved time doing yard work by renaming the weeds "plants."

>
I live in a college town and I see this type of thing daily.

Note that light is green.

And this straggler was the only one not looking at their phone.


>
I checked the chip in my camera and found some images I haven't posted yet.
I grew these in my back yard.



I'm still installing Key Packets, but like first children getting the most photo-time, and the third child never seening a camera until they graduate from high school, I've been negligent with my latest documentation. Here are a few so they don't feel slighted.
These were from my family reunion trip showing Key Packet Installations.


This abandoned building is very close to my nephew's house.




This pole is next to the police department.


I try to select unusual places. It makes it more rewarding some how.



Saw this lady outside a Family Dollar.


I simply can't pass one of these without stopping.

I order their little burgers no matter what time of day it is.

My wife left me in the car while she checked into the motel. The misalignment freaked me out.


>
Chernobyl nuclear exclusion zone could become the world’s largest solar farm.

>


>
A couple of excellent transitions in moviedom...



>
I'd be so much more successful if some of my ancestors had just married better.

>
I call bullshit because the camera man didn't freak out.

But I've never seen anyone hunt with a silencer before. Anybody know anything about that?

>
THE AUTOMOBILE


The deadliest car crash in history, Le Mans, France, 1955. It resulted in 80 people dying and over 120 being critically injured.





>
If you were pushed through a hallway toward your death with no way to stop and no way to turn back, you'd be pretty terrified. Yet this is how we experience time.

>


>
I wonder how many numbers between 1-1,000,000 I've never heard.

>


>
You gotta love this guy...


>

What's wrong with you people down there?

>
Cryptic Clues?


What the customer wanted on their sandwich.

>
Zooming out from the Andromeda Galaxy 60,000 light years across and showing more than 100 million stars.

And somewhere out there, there are a couple of thrones for god and Jesus. Or you were lied to.

>
I just rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw my brain.

>


>
How does one just decide to learn to do that?


>
Seems to me the guy who named sneakers was up to no good.

>
WOODEN THINGS




>
ARUGULA is my favorite vegetable whose name sounds like a car horn from the 50's.

>


>
A bad analogy is like a cucumber.

>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive