About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

TUESDAY #2801

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



Watched a very educational movie about the guys who rescued 170,000 Indians from Kuwait after Saddam's invasion: Airlift.

>





Her idea of what is meant by "fix that" and my idea of "fix that" is probably poles apart.


>

Children as weapons. Who thinks up such evil?
>
We are one year away...

That red circle on the lower right is my house. It's called The American Eclipse for obvious reasons.



>
[The movie Taken 26]
Abductor: I have your great granddaughter.

>
This woman has five (5) children. School is starting. Need I say more?

As a school teacher, I was more like the kid in the black jacket.

>
There's an important message here somewhere...


>
God: You have to build an ark to save the animals from a tsunami.
Noah: But you're god, can't you just stop the tsunami.
God: *loves boats* No

...Believers never seem to ask such fundamentally logical questions. Know why? They are taught from birth that they aren't allowed to ask questions. What a perfect system to ensure perpetual ignorance!

>
Just something to think about...

How about they just evolved to gnaw on shit?

>
I have friends who served in Vietnam.

None of them want the special license plate or anything else. I think most of them are ashamed of their participation. 50,000 dead young Americans for absolutely nothing...except maybe the sale of munitions.

>
The eternal question "Which is the worst religion in the world" may have just been answered.

It reads: "If you ever get sexually assaulted, do everything you can to frustrate & anger the assaulter, because then they're more likely to kill you. It's much better to be murdered than raped. If you are killed, you will be blessed, but if you're a rape survivor, you''ll no longer have the greatest gift that God gives women: chastity."
 - If that doesn't disgust you, then get off my fucking blog. You don't belong here.

>
How oddly satisfying...

I have a theory. If the crates were placed directly under the falling balls, then many of them would bounce out. Doing it that way reduces much of the force of the falling balls. I would have just placed one crate on top of the other.

>
OLYMPIANS BEHAVING BADLY


He actually kind of helped.


The crotch grab was a classy touch.


Long story short, the Mongolian wrestler celebrated before the match was over and the Uzbekistan wrestler was award a penalty point, helping him win the match and the bronze medal. Apparently the Mongolian wrestler is the only adult on the team.
 - That coach should meet that Spanish cyclist. They could make some beautiful spawn from hell children.

>
Anybody in the black community posted anything funny lately? Let's find out...






>
Cancer researchers are trying very hard to put themselves out of business.

>
There's a new movie getting a lot of buzz...


Well, here's what the internet has to say about it.



And...


Sidenote:


>
Having magnificent beasts perform like circus seals is not my idea of entertainment.


If toting oranges were an Olympic event...


>
NASA finds a lens to show us the real power...


>
Jesus:"People of the Earth! I have returned with news of God's love an-"
Voice from the crowd:"DO THE WINE TRICK!"

>
Not all heroes wear capes.

My guess is that he was abused.


I actually looked that up and it is not just a few men. There are many men joining the struggle.

>
In 2008, a science team studying sperm whales came across a pod of them... sleeping.

On a related note, I read that dolphins sleep with one half of their brain at a time. I'm assuming because that are at their most vulnerable when motionless.

>
If this happened to me on that special day, I would seek annulment immediately.

Omens that powerful should not be ignored.

>
Meth. It's one hell of a drug!


>
Gun Powder Wood Block Art


He just places it about then lights it. I like it.


>
Milk toast was probably named by the same lazy guy who named the fireplace and waterfall. 

>
The absolute wonder of Side Scanning Sonar




>


>

>

(they can't all be gems)

>
I did not research this, but I wouldn't doubt it...


Damn Alabama and Mississippi, are you people even trying?

>

I so want that to be true.

>

Representatives with seniority get shit done for your state and/or district. That is why it will never change.

>

I want to believe that also.

>

I once found this in my teenaged daughter's room and grounded her for buying the worst weed I've ever seen.

>

I wonder if they have a word for clusterfuck in their language.

>

If I'm not mistaken, the guy with Mr. Murray is the guy who writes (wrote) all those lines.

>
I've posted this before...The most common job in every state.

But now I want you to think what the hell all those drivers are going to do with self-driving cars and trucks. Am I the only one worried about this?

>

>
You like extraordinarily weird movies with a plot like nothing you have ever witnessed?
The Lobster.
Damn.

>



I did that, but I do not consider myself all that smart or that brave. I just looked at how...flawed my parents were and decided that they didn't have the mental capacity to have figured out the secrets of the universe.

I was the kid always asking questions. Such as these passages...

And every single time I asked, I was told that it was not for us to question the Almighty. That is the red flag that tells you that you are being brainwashed.
After that it was but a small leap to a refreshing lucidity.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive