About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, an educator, Pastafarian and I write. I also will gamble on just about anything. And I like unusual juxtaposition, but I love my wife...and beer. This blog is observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while. Oh, and I mispell alot.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

THURSDAY #3056

One Of My Very Own...


FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE




<>
After the 15th viewing on local and national news it just occurred to me that I don't give a shit about a giraffe having a baby.


 WONDERFUL THINGS

 One of the comments on this work of art was that it was made of Purpleheart. Never heard of it.

===
University of Michigan mechanical engineering students have built "the world's largest hand-solvable, stationary" Rubik's Cube. Fashioned primarily from aluminum, it weighs 1,500 pounds but can be manipulated by one person. The puzzle is available for solving in the campus's mechanical engineering building.

===
Bose-Einstein condensates are used to explore a wide range of fundamental questions in physics. 
Physicists have created a fluid with "negative mass", which accelerates towards you when pushed. In the everyday world, when an object is pushed, it accelerates in the same direction as the force applied to it; this relationship is described by Isaac Newton's Second Law of Motion. But in theory, matter can have negative mass in the same sense that an electric charge can be positive or negative.

===

===
I always thought McDonalds fish sandwich was done that way.

===
Gotta check out source with sound! 

===

===

===

 ===
That is EXACTLY what America is all about.
Bus rides.

<>
I can control the weather with my mind. I would prove it, but I have problems controlling my mind.


LANGUAGE


===





 
   
===

<>
The only slogan Coca Cola will ever need is "There's a reason people say 'Is Pepsi okay?'"


THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO EXPLAIN

Go ahead...explain this to me...I dare you.

===
 Where I live we have what are called Carolina Travellers, and they do shit like that all day, every day. They train their children to steal; some swallowing diamonds. Nice folk.

===
Redneck piercing. 

===
Explain that, please.

===
This must be a very heavy desk.

===

Speaking of state standings, does this make sense to anyone?

===
Watch this carefully...
It's almost like none of the cars have a reverse gear. And why does it take so long for anyone to realize they are all in great peril?

===
 This raises so many questions I don't have wiping her ass time.

===
 Thailand?

===
You know how the strangest animals can become friends in the wild?
Well, that ain't an example of that.

===
Gila woodpecker eats brain matter from baby dove.
 DAYUM!

=== 
 Anybody?

<>
I'm going to leave this world the same way I came into it...by accident.


THINGS THAT ARE EASY TO EXPLAIN

Because you are not only bigger than they are, you are smarter.

===
 What is hard to explain is why anyone would give a shit if one human gave another human a hand job. Please, somebody spell out the logic for me.
I bet she's a masseuse.

===
 People keep breaking out your headlights?

===
I would so do something like this...

===
What a marvelous thing to witness.
Now she purchases HIM with a large expensive stone.

<>
Try prefacing sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."

<>



And just because we are on the subject...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you dont have to give a fuck. im offended.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive