About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm back boys and girls.  Got a lot done in my absence, but my latest project was stymied over my reluctance to spend $25 for a box of hammers (literally).  I will rethink.

Most of today's post is about sex,
But first let's start off with some disturbing facts.


And in the news....
*****
Define algorithm:  A rhythm named after Al Gore.
*****
What is disturbing about the reading levels is not that Protestants are the stupidest group, but that NO GROUP AVERAGED OUT ABOVE THE NINTH GRADE LEVEL!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
You ought to try making it a real joke.  Just go up to someone and say Knock, knock and continue.  I got guffaws all day.

What in the fuck happened over New Years of 2006 to make this dramatic shift?!?!?!?!?
*****
If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done.
*****

Okay, look at only the south-eastern portion of Oregon (circled in red)...

WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THOSE PEOPLE'S DRINKING WATER?!?!?!?!
*****
Hysterectomy: When they take out the factory and put in a playground.
*****
The pig/bacon gag would not have earned this image a slot in my blog.
But when I saw it (after first seeing this) I thought they were one in the same.
That is a masturbation aid with a VIGINA ON THE BOTTOM OF A FOOT!!!!!

This lady walked into a locker room of a sports team and young men whistled and shit.  Wow, call the fucking world record people....naked men coming on to a girl like this in THEIR locker room.
*****
A man desires a woman.  
A woman desires the desire of a man.
*****
I have no idea why, but this graphic is rather clear on what it wants you NOT to do....and why.

But if you are ever in Asia, try to fit in with all the natives....
*****
TRUE: The National Institute of Mental Health of the USA spent $823,200 of your money to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex.
*****
I have no idea what this is about...but I'm pretty sure I would like it...unless, or course, they were gay poets...
*****
Speaking of "Gangbang"....Tomas Delgado struck and killed a 17-year-old boy who was riding his bicycle.  No charges were pressed, but the asshole SUED THE BOY'S PARENTS FOR THE DAMAGE TO HIS CAR!!!!
*****

(I made this up)
*****
Often in life we forget the things we should remember, and remember the things we should forget.
*****

You can't say happiness without saying penis.
*****
Facebook entry: I learned today that masturbating twice a week can reduce your chances of getting colon cancer. So, I tallied it up and MY ANUS IS FUCKING IMMORTAL!!!
*****
This says: "I shall not be your father"....rather clever for a condom.

This is for my young friend, AC....
*****
And in a related subject....A Klingon opera made its debut in Holland.
*****
Chatroulette....yeah, it's like this...only usually it's some guy jerking off...
*****
There was a time in my life when I was sure that I could hear a woman's voice inside of me, just screaming to get out.  Then I sobered up and realized that it was coming from my basement.
*****
One of my very own...
(did you notice the tie-in with the previous locker room whore bit?)
__________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive