About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 17, 2010

ANIMALS BEING ANIMALS

Doth he know of the peril?

"Did you see the whale?"
"What whale?"

Who in their right mind could punish a dog with that look in his eyes?




Notice the look on the face of the woman on the left.

Get it?


Mammals with children...

Mammals with children, con't...

Mammals who want to become parents...




What the fuck was his mom smoking?

How cold was it?




*****
NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED





*****
SPEAKING OF FOREIGNERS...



Americans wouldn't put up with this for ten seconds....max...

Holy mother of god, ya'll!!!

"Back when I was somebody in this town.."

I actually rented a hotel room in Mexico with a balcony that overlooked a construction site. I saw this shit every day. 

I read about these people. The neck is not stretched. The clavicles are depressed.

They have tried Obamacare in other countries for years and it seems to be working out okay.

What, exactly, to you think the guy on the right is saying?




This guy has got to be an American? We don't respect anything.

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
____________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

The Boy said...

I am a few days late here, but the first building on this list was the building you had on here the other day. But anyways some cool things on this list:

http://villageofjoy.com/50-strange-buildings-of-the-world/

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive