About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

CARTOONS FOR ALL OCCASIONS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
( I can assure you that I find that much, much funnier than you do )








*****

I'm going to start including this image in as many posts as possible.  You know why?
Cause I can't image anything cooler than my grandson going to school and the teacher asking, "How did you Grandpa die?", and him telling her he was beheaded by a Muslim nutcase for putting a cartoon of their god in his blog.
That's why.











(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)


 See, I would have added a comma, as in: Cool hand, Luke.










NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Is it just me, or are all of you wondering what day they all take a day off?
People, there are 365 days in a year.
*****
One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
_________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive