About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY
( SOME REAL, SOME NO SO MUCH )



Scan images of a python digestion of a rat.

Welcome to the islands.


Two images from Google Earth that are odd as shit.
Santa complete with eyes and Ho-ho-ho mouth. Natural formation.

Known as the "Badlands Guardian" by locals, this natural formation is near Alberta, Canada.

Bottle shoved up ass in 5.....4.....3.....

Things the mainstream media don't report...

"Attach Pearl Harbor I will."


Check out his cute slippers...

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez!

"Alone? Yes, I'm alone."

It's my guess that this man can lick his own eyebrows...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

"Just hanging around waiting for my dad to call, why?"


Those zany Canadians....


*****

*****
One of my very own...


WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY....ACTUALLY THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THESE THREE...

_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive