About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

GEOGRAPHY FOR DUMMIES



Meanwhile in Australia...
As I understand it, people show up for an "event", get naked, follow the directions of the guy on the ladder, then just stand around to be photographed.


Okay, nudity is cool, but here's what I think about. You must arrive wearing clothes, then you stand around amongst hundreds of other people getting naked. While you are just hanging out in the "Take Clothes Off" area, you see huge cigar stains in the seat of numerous underwears; Tampon strings hanging out of vaginas; various disgusting warts, rashes and other god knows what disgusting shit that only a spouse should be forced to witness. Sorry....count me out.

"Let's go to Africa, Honey."

One of the most unusual places on earth...
Why endure hanging? Why not just step in front of a bus? Maybe it has to do with being "presentable" at your funeral, but why not an overdose of drugs? It's all rather confusing.

And another from Japan...


*****
PEOPLE BEHAVING ODDLY


Someone please offer an explanation for this.






*****
ORIFICES...Yes, orifices...


Jeeeeeeeeeez

Dracula nursing home...


( Did you notice the crutch? )


She just opened the lid of the toilet above.
What has been seen can't be unseen.
( Poor child )

*****
YOUR DAILY CARTOONS
( Another for RR )



*****

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

*****

My wife decided to take a cooking class. I thought it was a great idea, since she could burn water. She came home the very first night very upset and I asked what was wrong and she said, "I flunked thawing."
Thawing.....think about that a minute.
_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive