About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I NORMALLY DON'T DO "AAAAAAAH"

But I received this image and it reminded me of why I consider myself a legitimate member of the human race.

I LOVE BABIES!!!!!!!

I not only could, but have watched them for hours and take sheer delight in each discovery and insight...






I have told anyone who cares to listen that I have been a Granddaddy-in-Training all of my life. And now everyone concerned is trying their best to make it so.

But since this is Folio Olio, you know I will make fun of even babies.

There weas a whole collection of images of people who should never, ever be allowed to procreate...this is but one...


I've seen that look before...the kid just shit himself...


The blue letters read: Train Your Daughter to be a Good Daughter-in-Law.

These next two brought tears to my eyes....literally...


Telling a child that if he/she is "bad" (normal) that they will burn in hell is child abuse....period.


*****

PICTURES WITH CAPTIONS






This ad could have a whole nother meaning to those depressed...

(for Aaron)







( Thanks DH)





*****
SOMETHING ABOUT ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW
I came across this image yesterday and believe it or not I did this decades ago...not this exact one, but one just like it, more or less. I didn't put stripes on the trees; just painted the trunks white from the false horizon downward. I lined up the exact height where to stop painting by using my camera on a tri-pod. I had a guy hold up a piece of tape and I used hand signals to let him know just where to mark it. I kind of realize now that I should have documented my work more, but at that time I had a dozen or so mural on the stove at one time and, well, I was just too damn busy.

*****
AWFUL TATTOO OF THE DAY
 *****
SHIT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

CARTOONS OF THE DAY



One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
Have you ever played "Beer Pong"? If you have then you would agree with me that this is just fucking cheating.

You have to think about the suggestion in this next one awhile....
I've been thinking about it for five days....
and have no cause to stop...
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive