About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is me...

This is the most beautiful woman in the world, who happens to be my wife...

This is my wife with my first born daughter's dog...the VERY large dog....

This is my first born daughter with her very large dog....

 This is my first born daughter with her husband...
(Note: He's cool as fucking shit)

This is my second born daughter in Afghanistan giving toys to the children...
(NOTE: when I saw this photo I more or less freaked at the angry looking guy standing right behind her. Come to find out he was there to take care of her.)
 This is my second born daughter with some famous person in the war zone...

And here's my wife again...
So, as far as I'm concerned, those are the five most important living things on the planet....the dog only gets half a vote...
______________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive