About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

ANIMAL THERAPY THURSDAY

Animals gotta eat, too....and, yes, the snake swallowed the frog...
And, yes, the frog swallowed the snake...

And, well, you figure it out...
"Mr. Ed, it that you?!?!"

This has got to be embarrassing....

Is there anything these fuckers can't do?

She will probably only do this once!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Beautiful image, that.

Bears are kind of cool...




And, yes, that is a cat on the ground...

Speaking of cats and things being up a tree....


A guy traps a few bees in a bell jar and....



The last bee. I can only assume they eat their dead.

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
( That's a very sexy photo )

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive