About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

JAPAN

Some images you may not have seen.

We have all seen images of the effects of earthquakes...





But an under water quake poses other problems...











And because of the broken gas mains and crushed propane tanks, you have water AND fire...



So, what would you do? Probably rush off to buy food, only to find empty shelves. I don't know about you, but if I worked in a grocery store, I would have my car FULL of shit within the first two minutes.

So, like the woman, you plan your escape from the city...

But, of course, you can't get ten miles, much less to Grandma's house out in the country.
So you sleep in your car, stuck in traffic so that now you can't even get back to your house. Plus, eventually you have to abandon your car and set out on foot, thereby blocking the road, so no emergency vehicles. My advice: Stay the fuck at home, if you have one. And if you don't, go out and meet your fucking neighbors.

The whole world is riveted to this story.


This graphic of the Japanese flag just about says it all.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive