About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 4, 2011

PRACTICAL JOKE

For whatever reason, people have taken to filling cubicles and wrapping the contents in every fucking thing you can think of. The first 10,000 of these were cute, then....

Here's a gag a guy pulled on the guy in the next cubicle that took more effort than I care to expend.

But I wouldn't be sending you a special post just for that. This next one is easy, quick and guaranteed to work.


BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!!
I went to another site and found this...sure to be more effective.  Just print it out and enjoy.


Let me know if it works as well as I think it will.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive