About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING



I heard something amazing about this guy. He has someone to squirt his toothpaste onto his toothbrush. 
 Then I look at her.  I want you to image this woman wiping her ass after a huge dump....go ahead...try it.



The royal kiss...
 TRUE: There was a British newsman on MSNBC who said this:  "The over and under on the royal kiss was 5 seconds and I made the bet for over. The first kiss was just a little peck and I figured a lot of people had just lost a shit pile of money..."
(I laughed my ass off...the other newspeople just let it slide)






I tried to remember where I had seen that look before....
 ....then I remembered...

NOW THE FUNNIEST PHOTO EVER POSTED ON THE INTERNET





 Speaking of such....One of my very own....

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....

And lastly....other amazing news from England....



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive