About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BLACK T-SHIRTS, DICK CARTOONS AND FUN WITH CAPTIONS

First, Black T-shirts....






Dick Cartoons....


Who was the greatest prostitute in history? Ms. Pacman. For 25 cents that bitch swallowed balls until she died.



TRUE: In Hallandale Beach, Florida, two deaf-mute friends were stabbed in a bar when their sign language was mistaken for rival gang signs.



Should we all confess our sins to one another we would all laugh at one another for our lack of originality.




What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
Polroids.




And the last dick cartoon....

Now, the every popular Fun With Captions.....







 (did you read that in his voice?)




One of my very own...

So, I offer another one of my very own....

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE LUSTS,
BUT PROBABLY....NO...WAIT...

Rule #38 in 5....4....3....

Again let me warn you that I have been very busy getting ready for a huge mural undertaking in Georgia. I've more or less only had time to just empty various files. Abide with me for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive