About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FIRST NEW YORK TIMES SUNDAY CROSSWORD PUZZLE

I came upon this recently. I thought, mistakenly, that the rubes back then would be easily defeated. Give it a go if you are into this sort of thing.

The last NYT Sunday paper was disheartening. I was just about to break my 43 minute record when I came to the bottom left hand corner, the rest of the puzzle complete in 37 minutes, and it stopped me cold. Worse, the clue that ended up breaking it wide open was about art. I was embarrassed.

I'm going to send you a regular image and a super enhanced big view. Use which work best for you.





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive