About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

BONUS POST - MOVIE STUFF

Have you ever wondered what movie posters would look like if the movie had been about food? Of course you have.






******


TRUE:  Yesterday I was telling a friend about a woman I knew in college. One day as soon as she unlocked her backdoor, a man shoved her inside and raped her. She told me that she faked enjoyment and asked him to come back the next day. He did and, of course, was promptly arrested.
My friend said, "He was a really, really stupid motherfucker."
I said, "Or maybe she was a really, really good faker."


******
Came upon this the other day and I actually missed one.
Just identify these houses seen in famous movies....




For answers, highlight between the lines below:
__________________________
A. Scarface
B. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
C. Pulp Fiction
D. Home Alone

I missed A. I thought it was one of the Godfather movies.
__________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has always been my (imaginary) strategy in case of rape.

(Yes, I'm a vengeful and lying bitch)

-L

Ralph Henry said...

You are also a very fast learner.

One other strategy that was reported to be effective was vomit. Apparently, rapists are repulsed by vomit, so some women have avoided it by sticking their fingers down their throats. Another woman was jumped in her back yard and she began to shove handfuls of grass in her mouth and eat it.

I really, really am not trying to make light of any of this. I have written about it often because it is often on my mind.

.......You women stay safe out there....please.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive