About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 11, 2011


It get a lot of images like the two below. This one had about nine blue lines down the side which told me it had been around since about 1982. But a simple glance at the images tells you it's photoshopped. The background is identical, among other things...

 But what rubbed me the wrong way were two facts:
1. The person sending it left all nine million addresses of people who had already seen it. Did you know that all I have to do is click on one of the other addresses and I could send them anything?!?
2. It was stated that some person, somewhere had just returned from a trip to Germany and had photographed these "amazing" trucks himself.

Why lie? I just don't get it.

Then there is this....

 I almost sent this out on this blog. It was really too new to use Snopes. Now look what happened.


I'll make a deal with you. I will never send out something that I know is bullshit and try and convince you it's the real thing. I will, of course, bullshit you, but there's a difference.
Conversely, if you find out that I've made a mistake, please do not hesitate to tell me....in a nice way.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive