About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THINGS THAT HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON

Having to drive back from my poker game today. Not much time for a post, so threw together this one.
I actually had fun combing my files for images that had this thing in common....it shouldn't take you long...

These are cameos made from Oreo cookies...

These are fungi patterns...



Oh, look, my old friend Mr. Bozo...



My young friend, Shawn, found this sculpture. 
The rider is made entirely of motorcycle parts.




Made of balloons...(notice how some have deflated)...

They may regret this, what with pennies climbing in value due to the small amount of copper in them...
 This is probably a clear two-part epoxy...

What a great idea....less water for #1, of course...

This is why I don't cook....


How to keep your roommate from using your vibrator...

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

For those people who just can't seem to make snowballs...

This looks fun...






This reminds me that my wife still has an Obama sticker on the back of her car....

Someone told me about this and swears it's true...
 I don't believe it.

Check out the age requirement....

Toon of the day....
(had to find one that involved today's theme...kind of hard (no pun intended))

One of my very own....

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....
It was surprisingly easy to find them related images in this category....


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive