About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

YOUR ANTI-SERMON

These are pagans celebrating the summer solstice. Imagine a "religion" that takes great pleasure in the earth and their own bodies. Sign my ass up!
Fuck the police....
I mean, seriously, when was the last time you saw a Baptist just celebrating the shear joy of life?



DO I LOOK FUCKING SAD TO YOU?!?!
FUCK YOU, KID!



Some true arrows you might want in you quiver when discussing gay marriage...
Please, don't embarrass yourself by proclaiming that most of these were from the old testament and Christians believe in the new testament....Jesus was a Jew and the old testament was the only "law" he knew.


Thank you, Mr. Logical Slogan Guy....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive