About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS FROM AROUND THE WORLD


Do....not.....turn......around.......

"I told you mommy was talented, son."



Never test the depth of the water with both feet.




Excuse me, sir, but I think you lost your disks...


Hello. I'm the happiness fairy. I've sprinkled happy dust on you. Now smile damnit, that shit's expensive.





I swear every TV show I've ever watched has an episode called "Pilot". I can think of at least 7 and it bugs me.



Oh, look, a cupcake....not that there's anything wrong with that....


Don't you hate it when you have to fart while someone is crying?



That better be the Pope or the president or somebody at least that important...


Tequila makes girls' clothes fall off.



What could he possibly be thinking?


Do you find yourself holding your breath when there is an underwater scene in a movie?





Do you remember when you were so care free that you combined sleeping and partying into a single event?





My body is not a temple; it's a maximum security prison for fat.





The Internet: where men are men, women are women, and children are FBI agents.





Men socialize by insulting each other, but they don't really mean it. Women socialize by complimenting each other, and they don't mean it either.



My wife has a new hobby...


I do many things well, none of which generate income.





What beer will not cure, there is no cure for.



If you've never had one of these, I feel sorry for you...I really do...

"You talkin' to me....you talkin' to me?"


"There is no god and we are his prophets." - Cormac McCarthy




(it's a doll)


If you wear a mask and are dressed in all black from head to toe, you should expect something bad to happen.



Spend some time on this. Can you identify these people?
 Highlight [ The original seven astronauts ]

Not that there's anything wrong with that...but look at the expression of the other two...

Check out the camera...


TOONS OF THE DAY....




One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO REALLY, REALLY LIKE ONE ANOTHER, BUT, OF COURSE, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive