About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

THINGS THAT MORE OR LESS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES




Oh, look, WalMart has raised its Low Prices....


"Just saying" is now the new "No offense".






I told my wife that if we are what we eat, then we are fast, cheap and easy.




I had to read this twice....


Women's Beauty: Slightly mutilating the natural state of your body in order to be deemed acceptable.



What you're missing on TV....


"What do you mean what do I mean?"





I think my dog is an alcoholic.




Oh, okay, then......


My wife fusses at me for peeing in the shower, but she does it too. I can smell it. You see she takes this medication that makes her urine smell like swamp gas, but I never would tell anybody cause it would embarrass her.






Today's youth have it easy! When I was a kid, I had to walk 15 miles in the snow to jack off at the library computer.






I have a bad back. My doctor gave me some pills for it and I asked him if they would make it better.
He said, "No, it will just keep you going until you and your shitty back die."
Oddly that comforted me.




What common phrase do you read in this?
 Highlight: [ HUNG LIKE A HORSE ]

 I once saw "FUCK A GIRL IT'S FUN" written on a wall in the restroom at the music department at USC.



A tortoise doesn't run, does nothing...yet live for 450 years. Quit telling me to exercise. I'm retired, go around me!





SERIOUSLY:  Now that I have Netflix I have been watching some great movies. May I be so bold to recommend "Bothersome Man".





I was watching a subtitled movie the other night and it read: Nice to se you all. 
That made me feel much better about all my typos. I mean that's a whole big ass company and my blog is just me.
If you find a typo in Folio Olio, please let me know so I can tell you to go fuck yourself to your face.





WORD OF THE DAY: Usufruct
It's a noun that means the right to use the property of another as long as it isn't damaged.
(If man has usufruct of the earth we are on borrowed time)





If you think you are too small to make a difference, try going to bed a mosquito in the room.





NOTE:  I have a big mural coming up out of town. I will get very busy soon and therefore the quality of my blogs may suffer. I have been rather proud of my work of late, but be forewarned.



TOONS OF THE DAY...


One of my very own....

WOMEN WITH STUFF ON THEIR BUTTS....
AND LOOK LIKE SLUTS....

How long did you search that word find before you realized there weren't any words in it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are several words in the word find...
lovely, beautiful, fool, funny, pretty, whore, bad...I'm sure there are more.

Get some new fucking glasses.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, based on the first three, I'm apparently a "lovely, broken whore".

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive