About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MORE OCCUPY OBSERVATIONS


It really angers me when I hear my conservative friends describe the Occupy people as an unruly mob. 
Do these people look like an  unruly mob to you?

These are our sons and daughters just trying to make a difference.

For you non-believers, I want you to imagine an American indian tribe living off the land. Now, let's further suppose that somehow a system arises whereby, for whatever reason, only the chief and his immediate family end up with most of the hides, and weapons, and ponies. How long do you think that system would last?

And don't try to tell me that the rich are the smartest and hardest working people....they are not....they are fucking cheats. They have bought governments to insure that they have the advantage.

Thinks about it, folks....the governments says that one out of ten of us can't find work and they are only counting the people who still register with the government. Many people think the number would double if you counted the people who just gave up.

But the Occupy movement is nothing new.
This is 1929....

This was the first Occupy Wall Street movement...again 1929.....when will be ever learn....

The sign the child is holding above uses the word "give". Let's be clear about that word. They don't want to be given anything. They want to work. They educated themselves. They obeyed the rules. They are clean, arrest free, etc, but no job in sight.
Should they be pissed, or just accept that as a market adjustment? Well, I have to ask you something....Have you ever been unemployed? Have you ever had anything repossessed? 
These aren't lazy people....THEY WANT TO WORK...and work hard. And they blame the system....they have to.



We have become painfully aware that there isn't a dime's worth of difference between the political parties.
Who would EVER have believed that Obama would EXPAND OUR WARS AROUND THE WORLD?????


 Libertarian....yeah, I'm leaning that way....only without the insanity...


So in the midst of a world wide uprising, what can I do?
Well, make fun of it, of course....




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive