About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, November 28, 2011

WIVES....GO FIGURE....


So I took some stuff down to my wife's funky store to use as props. This was one of them...an antique urinal....don't ask why.
The point is, she moved her shop and I got to thinking that I didn't see my urinal in the new shop. So I emailed her and asked where it was. She said, "Well, you didn't say you wanted it, and I think I saw it out back to be picked up with the trash."

Here is my reply to her, and her instructions to her staff.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive