About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

INTERESTING COLLECTIONS


These first three are plastic foods used in movies from the largest prop company in the world. There are warehouse full of food like this....and others with every imaginable tool, picture, furniture, etc.



Stuff I didn't know about films....





A meme is born...




FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS












The more things change, the more they are the same...















This is Pablo Piscaso drawing with light....

And this is the way it's done today...



1 comment:

Jambe said...

I heard it was Coppola who found the stray cat and handed it to Brando on a whim because he knew Brando improvised well with props. Brando's petting had the cat purring so loud that they had to loop his dialog for that scene.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive