About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?


The first thing I noticed was that she's not wearing ear or eye protection.
She is jerking the trigger.
Her grip is also too low, resulting in noticeable muzzle flip.
I also noticed that she fired off 1537 rounds without reloading before I sent it to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first thing you noticed is that she isn't wearing eye protection? How about that she HAS NO SHIRT ON?

Ralph Henry said...

You know, you really ought to work on your absurdity recognition skills.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive