About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, November 23, 2012

FRIDAY



Did ya'll remember to set your scales back 10 lbs last night?

Look what I made this morning...my kind of sausage biscuits...
 Well, technically I just heated them up. My daughter made them for me.



Thanksgiving Quote: "Take me to your liter."



TRUE: In Michigan, a school teacher can retire at 47 years old.




TRUE: While the world starves, corn prices have risen 25% as Americans put 40% of their crop into gas tanks.




TRUE: Included in the 2.7 million “green jobs” said to have been created, are antique dealers, since they “recycle”.


I have bad vibes about my Cocks winning against their prime foe on Saturday. Sorry, I just call 'em like I see 'em...

No photoshop, this. Sand dune...

It works every fucking time...

Just fucking with guy at the gas station...


OOMVO...



TRUE: A government audit has uncovered that it costs Amtrak $16.15 to make a cheeseburger that it sells for $5.




This has bad memories written all over it...I hope she names it after the father...if she remembers who the father is...

Just waiting around for the "Action"...

I found this profound...

If pigs really could fly, think of how delicious their wings would be.



On your make,
get set,
go fuck yourself.



Have you ever gotten down on your knees and sang really loudly up into the nozzle of the hand dryer in a public restroom?



They say the waiting is the hardest part...

This is what my wife looks like when she checks my spelling....that's true...

Let's take the bus she said, it will be fun she said....

I've reached the age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that" to "What the hell, let's see what happens." I call it stirring the pot.



It's only a matter of time until the security cameras at Walmart will become a reality TV show.



This is Killer Karaoke and she is expected to sing throughout this entire ordeal; thus the microphone...

Can you say "I'm fucked", boys and girls?

Just wait until we have to fuck with their Social Security...

How exactly did "Rub a dub dub, 3 men in a tub" become a nursery rhyme suitable for young children?



In every B horror movie shit like this happens all the time...

Images projected onto trees...

If all the stars in the observable universe were divided amongst humans on Earth, we would each own 44.2 trillion stars.
(I love the term "observable universe")


Pipe - 1; Balls - 0

My earthquake kit is just a tuxedo, because in case of a disaster, I would look like the most important person to save.



Famous movies cartoonized...

A couple of books you may have missed...


I think scientists should come up with a scale for how boring a planet is.



This can look like it flips frontwards or backwards you if you try...

I once saw a chicken lay an egg. It was covered with chicken vagina juice. I never ate another egg.



Engineering is like math...but louder.


OOMVO...

I remember the very day I looked over at my wife and realized I was in bed with a relative.


See anything....odd...

Upnorth you call them drones.
Down South we call them target practice.



Had we been born elsewhere...

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
- Lewis Carroll



NO POST ON SATURDAY

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive