About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1486








Here are two examples of platitudes that pop up from time to time...
God loves these children for who he is and is training their patience by not answering their prayers.
 If you believe that, you and I need to chat.


Last night I watched this man's "Religulous".
 Now let's talk about fuck ups.

God created everything, including angels. But some of his angels rebelled. Somehow he is not blamed for this.
Then god creates a man and never realized that he would be lonely. When it finally dawned on him, he made woman.
The these first two people fucked up and he never saw it coming.
Then these two people turned into millions of people so evil that they had to die in a flood. Never saw it coming.
Then the next set of people became so evil that he had to send is own son, like it was the next solution to the problem that just might work.
Now we are all evil again.
Does that sound like a being that knows everything?







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive