About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 1, 2013

NORTH KOREA SPECIAL





Kim Il-sung, 1948-1994
Kim Jong-il, 1994-2012
Kim Jong-un, 2012-Present
Here's my take on this prick.
His grandfather acquired power and probably made up some shit about his life to fool his peasantry into thinking he actually deserved to rule.
His father took over and kept up the tradition of spreading the bullshit, but he - and this is important - he knew it was bullshit. He just used it for his best advantage.
But now comes along this guy. Maybe he has started believing the bullshit. Maybe he actually thinks he's superior to all other humans and even infallible.
Remember he was raised since birth drenched in more bullshit than you can imagine....North Koreans, even with the suffering, still think they live in the greatest country on earth.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive