About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

THURSDAY #1485



Ever wonder where the Great Wall ends....

Today I saw a man wearing camo crocs. 


Assyrian dalek, a siege machine, ca. 865 BCE....

Save your money. Or don't. It doesn't matter. Your generation is screwed either way.


Shit you don't see every day...Elvis yawning...

Next time you shake another man's hand, lean in close and whisper, "I washed my hands after...you know."


Counter-protestor at KKK rally...


You don’t meet the standard set by people you don’t know? It’s time you hate yourself enough to do something about it. There are many people more than willing to sell you something for that.
Don't listen to what other people have to say. Unless they are saying, "WATCH OUT!". That would be good to listen to.



This man has the most awesome name ever...

This is the greatest advance in toiletry since running water...

Opportunity can't knock until you build a door.



By now I hope you know about how I feel about our soldiers, but with that said, let's take a close look at the what-if.
What if the world just stopped raising soldiers? What if the profession was not deemed honorable? What if there was no one who wanted to shoot at or be shot at?

Always think big, young man....never stop dreaming...

Oh, look, here's advice man again...

The question shouldn't be who is going to let me; the question should be who is going to stop me?



What do you call a circumcision without instruments?
A rip-off.


SHE MUSTN'T SWOON!

I want to know why this man is smiling...
...and was it illegal in Arkansas.

OOMVO...

I think having your toes curled over the end of the board is where the term "hang ten" came from...

I find it interesting that sweat pants were created for exercise and are now used for the exact opposite.


And maybe you will one day learn how to get it right...

Do you remember the anti-abuse posters that pictured images of wounds shaped like the sound wave of the slur?
Well, his scar says, "Ow, ow, ow, that hurts, Iiiiiiiiiiiii, shit, shit, shit, shit!"
I commented once about my disappointment with the introduction of the zombies; in my opinion a mixing of genres. I was told it was a fantasy and I should get over it.
So now I'm waiting for the cowboys, UFO's and vampires.

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often...

The ability to consume copious amounts of food is not a marketable skill. Which is a real shame.



I've decided to travel more. I'll start by venturing out of bed, then work my way up from there.


I find this one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen...

Somewhere in a parallel universe, I hope there's a giant dog with a tiny woman in her purse.




Do you think you know what the word "Ha-ha" means?
Think about it and I will give you the answer later.




Over 7 billion people on this earth and I can only tolerate about 7.




The miracle of masturbation: 
As long as you're feeling it, the witches aren't stealing it.





I've built a reputation of telling the truth, so I can one day lie and be believed when it counts.



Headline you don't see everyday...



This is a Ha-ha, or sunken fence...




I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect...but not for very long.




I put the "semen" in "amusement park".
And that is why I'm no longer welcome at Six Flags.
And remember girls, you can microwave your moisturizer before putting it on your face and pretend it's your old gym teacher's semen.
You're welcome.



Scotland....you gotta love 'em....


Is it possible and safe to use Botox on my balls?




Think this is disgusting?
Then stop using steel, plastics, and electricity.

This person might be on to something...


Somebody was talking about exercising and I immediately thought they meant demons.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: "The ability to consume copious amounts of food is not a marketable skill. Which is a real shame." above, I'm sure Food Network had a program 'Man versus Food' where the presenter had just that 'skill'.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive