About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1563









 This looks inspiring to some people. 
 Looks boring to me.

 He just refuses to solve them....think cancer.




 I've always been amazed at how well slaves accepted the religion of their masters. 

What does this mean?
 The stuff of dying stars, over millions of years, gather together to make life, me, and THAT'S NOT ENOUGH?

Have you ever read this book? I have. It's a hoot...

As I understand it, the only thing I have to repent is not believing in him. What's up with that?



Tell that to the starving children...



1 comment:

Michael Ray said...

I am pretty sure that line is more like hell. If I did believe in god and heaven, I'd sure as hell hope it didn't start with waiting in a line.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive