About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TUESDAY #1715


STILL TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH MY BLOG AFTER TRIP. EXPECT SOME CURTAILMENTS.


No.

Why don't we bring back togas? I think it would be great.



My wife's latest attempt to scare me to death...

I read that keeping a ladder inside your house is more dangerous than a loaded gun. That's why I have loaded guns in my house....in case some maniac tries to sneak in a ladder.



How do you tell if your cat is a raging homosexual?



When I see someone in a restaurant ask for a to-go box for their leftovers, I consider them quitters.



I once asked a woman where her accent was from and found out she had a speech impediment.



So...ah...how does the person on the other side flush?

Why don't we just charge them an admission and make a fortune...

My wife gets really upset when I use the word "cunt". I suppose she's got a point. I really should make an effort to learn her mother's real name.



"Oh, wow, I almost hit that car....."
 "Oh, nevermind."



When a woman says, "Do whatever you want", DO NOT do whatever you want.



My wife told me there was life outside the internet and that I should check it out. I asked her to send me a link.




My daughter used to line up all her toys to watch Toy Story, so they knew she was on to them.




Two images from North Korea or the short bus of nations...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive