About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

TUESDAY #1801










How I felt losing every single bet I made on the Denver/NE game...


 Oh, and he also won an Academy Award.




Yes, this is still around...



 There are serious researchers who think it was the Olympia, not the Titanic that sank.




Go figure...


OOMVO...

This is me when my WiFi goes down...

I am being to think that there is an organized group for ever human being on Earth...


Do young people today still have sex in cars?






Do you think there is any Venetians who don’t know how to swim?



Life's little passages...





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive