About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

SATURDAY'S FAN/FECAL MATTER COLLISION #2204


NEWSY BITS...

What year is it?
 Many of you won't remember 1973 when we ran out of gasoline and had to ration. I have thought that it was done on purpose so no one would gripe about high prices.
**************

As one would expect, the internet is abuzz with North Korea bullying...


Indeed.








Did you notice the teacher names?



I don't think that loaded properly, but it has this guy using three cuts with scissors to make a perfect spout, then the milk spilled all over the table.





How to lose your job without even trying...


Cops chasing guy...
Guy drives so slowly on snow that cop gets out and runs him down on foot...






Mass + acceleration....

Watch the guy on the second floor...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive