About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

THURSDAY #2679

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



My woman of choice, Harriet Tubman, is going to be on our currency one day.

>
The VA still makes you fax all documents when you have a claim. Think about that when you want to put the government in charge of your health care.
>

>


>
It was stated that the guy put an aluminum pan on his head, got hit by lightning, and died.

Yeah, it's just that easy.

RIP Maggie, died peacefully at 30 years old.


Houston.








>


>
This is that rocket that landed itself...

I never knew it was that big.

>





>
"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response", she responded.

>
The 800 lb Monster cattle-eating alligator shot in Florida.

Real?

>
Yes, I will post every single one of these I come across.


>
I’m a sucker for things like this…


>
The LUCY is a drawing tool I wish I had in art school. The device has been around for 500 years and though it uses no electricity, it's able to project images from your environment onto your drawing pad. The LUCY will make you feel like you have special abilities by letting you look at two things at once – and have them converge in the same spot for you to draw on top of.



>
Borondo and Edoardo Tresoldi collaborate on a new piece in Milan, Italy

I'm not real sure I understand what he is depicting.


>


I simply don't understand how any religious person could claim to accept science. The two things are polar opposites. Man either evolved OR a magic being made him from dirt. Your call.

>
Just another thing to think about...



>
There are two types of people in this world:
1)People who tried to move an object with their mind at least once
2)Liars


>
PHOTOGRAPHY



>
A motorist lost control of his vehicle while driving along Malibu Canyon Road, leading the SUV to dangle off the side of the cliff.

Although the driver managed to climb out of the vehicle, he was then hit by a tour bus that was passing by. He will be OK.

>
What does this look like to you?

Yeah, I didn't see him reading a book either.

>
Olympic athletes and their body types.



>
Snake was electrocuted then bitten by another snake, which was also electrocuted.


>
Waving my hand impatiently in front of the automatic door sensor so everyone knows I am too important to wait for electricity.

>


>
Thirty years ago, Marco Rubio was bitten by a radioactive doormat.

>


>


My most often given advice to young students is to attend class...no matter what. The ones that heeded that advice did well, the others...not so good.

>
I think that everyone should witness this being done at least once...

I watched and gaped as the headless bastard ran in three wide circles around us. You don't soon forget a scene like that.

>
We've all done this...at least I know I have.



>
Chimney sweeps are rather interesting.


There are certain things I have learned doing research for a book I wrote.

In Europe you couldn't get insurance on your house without a letter from the chimney sweep that your chimneys were clean. Further, it's a two man job and it works this way. The pro hires an apprentice (slave) for subsistence wage and he works for 15 or so years. Then the old pro retires and the young aide buys the business from him. The first thing the young guy does is hire himself a young apprentice. And the cycle continues.

>
The Sacred Valley of the Incas in Peru



Imagine this type of farming being a logical decision. It beat out just moving to the flat land. I find that perplexing.

>


>
I hated the Vietnam War.


I hated the American deaths and ruined lives, of course, but it was the civilians who suffered much, much more.


And the babies suffered the most.


How could this be the option of choice for governments?


We all know of the horrors of that time...it was on our TVs.


There were Americans who tried very hard to end that conflict...



Some of them even died in their attempt to establish sanity.


I had a dear friend who was manning an outpost just like this. It was overrun by the NVA. He was wounded three times. He only survived by covering himself with dead enemy troops and then slinking away when darkness fell.


So what were our boys fighting for?

Well, here is Ho Chi Ming city today.


This is what hundreds of square miles of Detroit looks like today.


People need to take especially great care not to let propaganda pervert their intelligence.

>
Did you know the Washington Monument original was intended to have an elaborate base?


Before the aluminum top cap was installed, people were allowed to jump over it as it sat on the ground, thus being able to say that they had jumped over the top of the Washington Monument.



These lightning rods were installed years after it was built, but I couldn't find out if it's still there.


>
I texted my wife that I'm in the mood for some douchebaggery. Autocorrect clearly has a different idea on what debauchery is.

>


Thanks, you godless heathens.

>
Lois Lane was fired from the Daily Planet after she knocked Clark Kent's glasses off and then panicked thinking a plane was in the building.

>





1 comment:

MacGyver said...

I had say that out loud, way too many times, before getting the pronunciation right. "Neandertherlands"

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive