About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TUESDAY #2752

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



BELATED INDEPENDENCE DAY GREETINGS FROM THE ENTIRE STAFF HERE AT FOLIO OLIO


Fireworks from a drone...again...








This is the way every real American woke up Monday morning.




>
Goodbye sweet vikings, you will be missed.


The fans at home in Iceland in unison with their countryman in Paris.


All German penalty kicks in one video.


>
Anyone else excited about the Juno mission?

The background radiation we're exposed to on earth is about 0.39 rad.  What we expect to see at Jupiter is about 20,000,000 rad.
Juno's planned mission will take it around the Jovian giant 37 times, after which, to avoid contaminating Europa with microbes, it will be directed to dive into Jupiter's thick atmosphere, where it will break apart and melt.



>
The day we decided such footwear would be called "flip-flops" was not a great moment in nomenclature.


>
This is a delicious looking piece of fish.


I don't know what the hell this is.

My guess is that it's fish parts formed into a square, but that's just a wild stab in the dark. If they can make a pink sludge tear apart like chicken, they can surely have that flake like real fish.

>
More Suicide Bunny





>
We all should appreciate a good attitude when we see it...


So many funny people, so little time.

>
This guy carves food out of wood, and he's good.





>
Whoever named Lake Titicaca deserves a raise.
>


>
Broomhandle Mauser



>
Grandpa flipping a 57-egg Omelette...again...


>
Holy, shit! I didn't even know this was possible.

I might need to start flossing.

>
This has been all over the internet...


And this is how he did it discreetly.

Putting the stencil in the bottom of a pizza box is better than mine in the bottom of a shopping bag.

>


>
????


>
The phrase “A stone’s throw” has been discontinued. Please replace with “In Wifi range” from now until further notice.

>





>
Notice that many have more than one each...


>


>
Something you don't see everyday...


>
This is an animation of DNA replication by DNA polymerase and accurately shows the function of all its subunits.


>
I can personally relate to this kind of luck...


>
Never finish a half full beer left in the bathroom at a sports bar.

>


>
No self-respecting murderer is going to have the patience to stand there for the twenty or thirty hours it'll take me to dig my own grave.

>


This is a pencil drawing...


It started like this...


>
This is a long gif and may take a while to load, but I think it's worth it.

I called bullshit on that and set out to prove it. I am very good at detecting repeating patterns...it's just a thing I do well. Like if you want to know if a wooden floor is fake or not, I will find two boards that are identical.
Anyway, I went through every single frame of that clip...TWICE...and could not find a loop.

I think it is factual, but as I understand it, these people are not freeloaders or bums. There simply isn't enough room inside the train for everyone who wants to buy a ticket, so they do EXACTLY what you and I would do...if we were young and really, really had to get somewhere.

>


>
When the fireworks at Walmart are "accidentally" ignited.

And that's why in my state fireworks has to be sold and stored in stand alone buildings.
But, why haven't the sprinklers kicked in yet?

>
Guy cock blocks a Lightning Bug with a pen light.


>
If you are wondering how many ketchup packets you can put in a Holiday Inn hot tub before people stop going in, the answer is 9.

>

When you are in no real hurry to get someplace.

>
This man is highly motivated.

Do you think the hole in his door is the same size as the one on the door closest to the camera?

>
A great commercial...but may be from a movie...


>
Engineers and artists have a lot in common...

I mean, goddamnit, that is beautiful.

>
Dr. during my prostate exam: WOW! I've never seen this before
Me: OMG! WHAT
*loud click*
Me: DID YOU JUST TAKE A SELFIE?!
Dr:.. And send.

>





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive