About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, October 10, 2016

MONDAY #2849

One Of My Very Own…


EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



Let's just run this story in the ground once and for all...

Take this guy....please...

Make America Moist Again







And...



Conchs left on shore after Matthew in Nassau, Bahamas.


This is a photograph my photographer friend took.

It got picked up by the New York Times, which is somewhat of a big deal.

Found out what these are.

Called Framed, the art installation leaves a ziz-zag path between the painted frames, which were collected from art framers John Jones.

And in the Who Would Of Thought department, France has surpassed the USA in viewership to this blog. Go fucking figure.



>
I'm not sure if I've ever loved anything in my life as much as some people love yoga.


>
Cantor's Giant Soft-shelled Turtle

This freshwater turtle can grow up to 6ft and are mostly carnivorous.
Never heard of it.

>

>

How To Be An Asshole: Blindly support a criminal because you have the same genitalia or skin color.

>
Beasts at Oktoberfest

I wonder why some folks were allowed in early.

>
This was done by a professional and it turned out just like she wanted it to.


Here's why...


>
A site I visit regularly has people posting stuff about their jobs. Here's some of the shit that people have asked the guide...









>
Put me in the game, coach!

Yes, I know most of you have seen that, but I've doubled my viewers since June even without the Russians. Go figure.

>
Chinese street food. Looks like a modified version of the traditional Tanghulu (sugar-coated haws).


>
Notice that they more or less but the receiver in the stock...still kept a long barrel for accuracy.

You could kill a house with that thing.

>
Strange use of that quote...


>
Don't you know they all had a ball making that movie.

He was just an extra told not to laugh.

>
I am asked to give advice all the time and this is number one on my list.

>

Alcohol is never the answer, unless the question is, "Why were you barely conscious on the kitchen floor eating dog food?"

>


>
An upcoming episode of Scared Straight?


>
This is absolutely factual.


>
Let's identify the racists, shall we?




I automatically think someone is a racist when they begin a statement with "I'm not a racist, but..."


And remember, those people vote.
Finally, somebody I would like to have a beer with...


And remember, on social issues, the trailing edge always loses....always.


Oh, and in case you are wondering, nobody gives a shit about this anymore...


>
Finally some rational news in the world.


>


>
Seeing your skin underwater in slow-motion is really strange.

That reminds me of slow motion images of what Nolan Ryan's upper body looked like while throwing a 100mph fast ball. Seriously.

>



>
Everything you need to know about cats in one little clip...


>
I get this same reaction from people when they catch me peeing off their deck at a party.


>
My wife runs like she's making fun of running.

>
I found this beautiful.

Then I thought: What if it was computer manipulated? Then I thought about my declaration that a computer is just another art tool, and now I'm so confused.

>
There were so many theories about what the underlying meaning of this movie was.

Got any of your own?

>
I like horror movies because it's the only place insanely hot people are treated poorly.

>
Good to know, but the newer seats won't allow that.


>
First rule of double entendre club is please let us know if you're coming.

>


>
I'm not a violent person, but I'd happily throat punch the person that decided baby clothes needed a minimum of 20 buttons.

>



Food for thought...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive