About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, February 13, 2017

MONDAY #2976

One Of My Very Own...

EMAIL:

That's Amore
Dean Martin



"If purse ads were honest."
Short and very telling.




===

Not guilty? Well, the guy who was filmed cracking Reginald Denny's skull with a brick was found not guilty. Something about him being caught up in the actions of the mob. Seriously.



<>
I know Mexicans are upset about Trump's wall, but they will get over it.


 
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

 Texting and driving.
---
 ---
 ---

<>
Human beings are the intergalactic "Hold my beer" species.


THE NATURAL WORLD

Batagaika Crater, Siberia
In the heart of Siberia’s boreal forest, a massive crater the locals call the “gateway to the underworld” has been growing for the last fifty years. It appears in the form of a huge gash on earth, a kilometer long and one hundred meters deep at one end.  

---
Wow!
---
Stated that the dog gnawed on it. Not enough interior tooth marks.

---
Pike frozen WHILE eating a bass.
---
And behold island building.
---
There was a man standing on shore right in the middle of that about 5 seconds before this happened.


EXTRAORDINARY HUMAN FEATS

 So, what do you do? Wait for it to run out of gas?
---
This for my gym teacher buddy.
---
Mongolian horseman tames a wild horse
Something tells me that's not the first time he's done that.

<>

Wife: What do you want for breakfast?
Me: Two eggs over easy, bacon, biscuit, and bacon.
Wife: Let me rephrase. Who wants stale baguette and peanut butter?


 
LANGUAGE

---
Juxtaposition.
---
---
I've written my obit and even though I must say so myself, it's way funnier than that.
---
---
---
I was just explaining to a young friend that one of the smartest things the US government has ever done was to provide the GI Bill after WWII to educate a whole bunch of citizens.
---

<>
My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.


OBJECTS THAT INTEREST ME

 How wonderful.
---
The F4U CorsaiR
 The reason the wings are bent like that is to accommodate the over-sized propeller.
---
Futuristic Steering Columns
Anybody know how that last one works?
---
 I've been hoping for these ever since I worked in a grocery store in high school.

---

Another movie where someone wakes up and discovers they are in a bad neighborhood. The only clue being the crap graffiti.
---
Speaking of bad neighborhoods...

A vending machine that sells ammo.
---
At first I thought it would be a lot of work to install that device.

Then I noticed the modified wheel rim that only requires you to slide in the rod.

<>

If you think January has been a big month for marches, you're gonna lose your mind when you hear what the 3rd month of the year is called.



PEOPLE

Count Olaf
A villain among villains. 
---
 I hope you all can see how clever that is.
---
Here are the men responsible for the Facebook live stream rape of a Swedish woman.

---
I had this exact same thing happened to me.
The doctor taught me to put my fist behind my knee and quickly snap my foot down.
---
The Syrian rebels built a trebuchet for chunking bombs and stuff at government forces.  It's quiet and has no heat signature. 

---
Remember my motto: Leave 'Em Laughing.

  <>
Being a parent is the most rewarding job in the world. Unless you have a job where the reward is, for example, getting paid.

 <>

From the US Holocaust Museum


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive