About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, February 4, 2017

SATURDAY #2967

One Of My Very Own...

EMAIL:



 I still find America's insistence on voting against their own well-being perplexing.
---
NOTE: That might not be true. I didn't have time to research it. If you find out that it is just some left wing misinformation, please just let me know and don't berate me. I'm doing the best I can. 
---
Over 300,000 people continue to protest all over Romania over Weakened Graft Law for the 3rd consecutive night.
 ---

I survived Bowling Green ad on internet...
 When you click to donate it takes you straight to the ACLU site.
 ---
March For Science - April 22 2017
 ---
---
The bartender at the American Legion sits on a stool at the end of the bar and watches patrons make their own drinks. He said he wasn't a bartender. He's a bar monitor.



<>
I remember the first time I heard that a person learned how to play the piano "by ear." I was very disappointed to learn what that really meant.




THE EARTH WITHOUT ART IS JUST EH

Tatsuya Tanaka has been modeling artistic and playful miniature dioramas since 2011.













And yes, I consider photography an art form.


Remember when I told you life was just a continuous struggle to avoid boredom on one side and panic on the other? I think that explains such things as the above.




Thank religion for the destruction.





I have mixed feelings about that. It's the same feelings I have about National Parks. If they are so great, then why can't they be self-supporting? If the people love going there (ballet, symphonies, parks, museums) so much, then let them pay an admittance high enough to pay the bills.
And then there are those who say some poor single mother on food stamps couldn't afford to attend. Well, if you are on welfare, you have no business traveling to Yellowstone or whatever, but if you find that cruel then have a rule that a food stamp card would get you in free.
Then there is the huge counter-argument. Why don't we do the same thing with war? If you think it should be fought, then volunteer to double your taxes.




DAMN INTERESTING THINGS

 ---
We are all so much alike...
 ---
Jellyfish unknowingly protect a school of baby Yellowtails, from an attacking group of Trumpetfish.


---
Soviet troops scrawled graffiti in the Reichstag after they took Berlin in 1945.


---
How wonderful.


Let's take a closer look at the blade...
---
This reminds me of an island in Mexico.


They had a non-threatening shark in a cage and tourists got in to take photos like the above. It disgusted me.
---
During WWII the US  Air Force wanted to minimize bomber losses to enemy fire. The Center for Naval Analysis ran a research on where bombers tend to get hit with the explicit aim of enforcing the parts of the airframe that is most likely to receive incoming fire. This is what they came up with:


The red dots are where a bomber can take a hit and return. The bombers that took a hit to the ailerons, the engines or the cockpit never made it home. That’s why they are absent in your data. The blank spots are exactly where you have to enforce the airframe, so those bombers can return.
---
One cool looking son of a bitch.
---
 

<>

My neighbor Ron is mad at me just because my book 'The Many Lawn Care Mistakes of My Neighbor Ron' is a hit with both critics and readers.


 
WHY AMERICANS MAKE ME PUKE

This is what happens when society ended the Salem witch trials a couple of centuries too soon. 


Just remember, those girls who Trump could "grab right in the pussy" worked very hard to get in a beauty contest where they wore the absolute minimum of clothing. They then strutted that body in front of countless cameras for men to drool over. It wasn't like he walked in a high school church retreat and did it.

This is what you should be upset about.
 It reminds me of what L.Ron Hubbard said a
bout starting a religion as a way of making a lot of money.




ABOUT ME

 That was originally intended for use by music teachers for teaching notes. I used it for teaching grid enlargement.
 ---


How people look when they sit down beside me and how they look when they leave. And I take great pride in that. Life is a journey; not a competition.
---
I regret that my blog isn't as humorous as it once was.


But I can only post what I find on the internet or hear or see in my comings and goings. And it seems to me that the internet is less funny than it once was.
---
Things I think about often...
 Creationists seem to be saying that an even more amazing being must be responsible for the amazing things around us...that complex things need a creator. Then who created the amazing, complex Creator? And if Creator is the exception, then theists are relying on certain "laws" (complex things need a more complex creator) to support their belief, but breaking that very law for their own construct.


 MODIFIED MOVIE POSTERS





 Very clever.

<>

Wives do not find it hilarious when you add a bunch of extra candles to their surprise birthday cake.




THE NATURE OF HUMAN LYING

 No it could not.
Even if the object is real, our lack of understanding does not PROVE anything.
This is a real ancient object, claimed to be an airplane. I say it's a bird or moth and maybe the "tail" is just a tab to hold it with.

<>
The last time my wife was dancing like nobody was watching, the neighbors called 911 thinking she was having a seizure.


 A COUPLE OF LANGUAGE USAGES





<>

Machine uprising? Ha! What can they do? Toaster gonna burn my bagel? Vending machine gonna steal my money?
Like they do now... Holy shit.

<>



How about the hundreds of "books" of the bible that were left out just because it contradicted the views of the Catholic Church?
Further, read that passage again and don't try to tell me you can tell me what it means. It makes no sense. 


This is the true crime.


1 comment:

Riley said...

I still choose to believe you like right wing identities more. Lmao

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive