About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 24, 2017

MONDAY #3046

One Of My Very Own...


AMERICAN WOMAN




What the foreign press has to say...



===
Pro-Science demonstrations just in time for Earth Day.




 And my two favorites...

===
MESSI WINS IT IN ABOUT 1:58 SECONDS OF THE TWO MINUTE STOPPAGE TIME FOR A WALK OFF WIN GOAL. GOD I LOVE THAT MAN.
The game was rough. I said "I guess the ref has decided to let the boys play." Then Messi began to get mugged; after taken off the pitch with blood gushing from his mouth from a flagrant thrown elbow, he play the last part of that half clenching a rag in his mouth to stem the blood. I don't think there was a single yellow card for 3/4th of the game, then BANG, a red card half way through the second half. It was against Real Madrid but it still made me mad. Anybody who thinks soccer is boring should have watched that slugfest.


<>
People in really poor countries must be really pissed off that we Americans shit in drinking water.


 ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY


===
Australian street artist Rone paints an old paper mill outside Melbourne and then destroys his work, leaving just photo and video documentation behind.
 He said he destroyed them before anyone else could. After 40 years in the mural business I have found that muralist (including grafittists) are rather respectful of quality work. I've only had two defaced in all those years.

===

===

===
Saw this painting in a corporate office in a movie.
I like imitation hard writing mostly.

 <>
My wife has a schoolgirl fantasy, and I know role playing can be healthy, but I feel uncomfortable wearing that too tight dress.


LIES, DAMN LIES AND THE TRUTH:
YOU DECIDE


===

===

===
I find it interesting that the same people that think the government is too incompetent to manage health care is at the same time competent enough to pull off 9/11 and fake the moon landing.

===

===

===

===
How they did the lion scene in TWD.
 And...

===

===

===
I like B-Grade sci-fi and their hilarious "monsters."

===
Oh fuck no.



===
This was a good, honest man.
He didn't like the conflicting reports he was getting from Vietnam, so he went over there...to the front lines. He talked to the generals and to the lowly GI and concluded the war was un-winnable and more importantly, said so on the air. That was the real beginning of our withdrawal. 

<>
My wife found out about my bestiality fetish. I really screwed the pooch this time.


HISTORY

Nude Swim Scene Cut From 1934 Tarzan Movie 
 You might like this...
(It's worth a look)

===

===
Pablo Picasso wearing a cow mask at the beach, 1949.

===
 You build it right and it will last.

===
The view we never see.

===
 Could have put that in the DAMNED LIES section.

===

===
Remember when images downloaded like this...

===
And that's not even a joke.

===
From a collection of images titled "Soiled doves of the old west."

 Some of the doves seemed to have tried harder than others...

With the supreme achievement award going to...

<>
I don't want to brag about size, but my wife says I'm the biggest dick she has ever met.


ACTUAL OR ALMOST OH SHIT MOMENTS


===
German WW2 bunkers along the west coast of Denmark being reclaimed by the sea due to erosion of the coast.

===

===
I watched a collection of about a dozen newscasters who passed out on the air.

<>
"I don't watch TV" proudly says the person who spends 19 hours a day playing Skyrim.

<>


 I am certain that most politicians just talk the talk to get the Christian vote, but this sumbitch really does believe that two llama swam to the Middle East to get on a boat....then swam home.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive