About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

THURSDAY #3035

One Of My Very Own...
Mutual respect is so important.


Janis Joplin - Little Girl Blue


I had a comment that fussed at me for not researching who managed the Federal Reserves and/or Central Banks of countries around the world. I posted that there are only four or so countries left that weren't Rothchild controlled. I thought it was a joke. I had no idea people would actually believe that one American controlled all the money in the world...except for those four hold outs. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

===

Heard from my friend in Serbia concern my post of the protests. It included this sentence:
"I could go on and on dissing this third world Absurdistan but..."

===

===
Bless his heart...




<>
BRITS: Put extra vowels in all of the words! 
WELSH: Fckn Brts tk r vwls. Lts jst mk nw wrds wtht thm, xcpt y. Y cn sty.


WORDS, WORDS, AND MORE WORDS

===

===

===
I think that a beautiful sentiment.
I just read an article about how C students are better employees than A students. It had to do with thinking outside the box and taking chances. I wish I had copied the link. 

===

===
===

===
===

===

<>
Treat her like a princess & she'll love you forever.
Unless she's an actual princess. Then she'll just think "I'm being treated normally."


HUMAN BEINGS AT THEIR WORST

===
Just another reason I gave up armed robbery....

===

===
You may like this: 

===
My blogging philosophy.

===

<>
The Wizard of Oz (1939): A Kansas runaway discovers the psychedelic powers of blunt-force head trauma.


HUMAN BEINGS SOLVING PROBLEMS

I find that a good idea, but wouldn't your head room get unbearable a little lower than that?

===

===
This is me getting my wife's permission before posting something funny about her.

===
Watch this!
That's one of the damnest things I've ever seen.

===
Did you notice that the camper has no door?

That sure beats their first attempt...

===


<>
I once pretended to be stung by a jellyfish just so the young woman on the next towel would...well, you know.


HUMAN BEINGS AT THEIR FUNNIEST

"Your move BMW."

===
Baywatch (Russia edition.)

===
An explosion caused the entire front wall of this apartment to fall off.

Surprise!

===
I finally put the kids to sleep and walk in for sexy time with my wife to find she's already asleep.

===
The biggest pot of the night is in the middle of the table and you both realize that each of you have a really great hand and neither knows if their's is the greatest hand.

===

===
A foreign commercial...
I assume for some kind of fucking aid.

<>
In the middle of an exam, my proctologist once said, "How many fingers am I holding up?"


THE NATURAL WORLD

There's a lot I don't understand about this. Unless you live on a dead end street, the other direction would lead AWAY from the fire. The other thing is why are they going so damn fast! If they run off the road, then it's game over for your shake and bake ass.
So, I guess maybe it's a fire truck, racing into the fire, really quickly, and is equipped with a camera.

===
From Mars...

===

===

===
Whale shark sucks fish out of hole in fishing net.
My wife used to do that to my ball sack. Never did adequately thank her for that.

<>
Possible Tic-Tac-Toe results:
a.) it's a tie
b.) you're an idiot


SCIENCE STUFF

Full rotation of the Moon
As I understand it, the dark areas are huge lava flows. None on the back side because the curst is 30 miles thicker.

===
In a newly revised paper in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, a group of French and Swiss computer science researchers show that "a very small perturbation vector that causes natural images to be misclassified with high probability" -- that is, a minor image transformation can beat machine learning systems nearly every time.
I enlarged the first one above and still see nothing.
Could someone explain that to me in plain English.

===
Robot-assisted surgery is reaching an incredible level of precision! Short and amazing.


===
Using Compressed Air on a Jacob's Ladder at 7,500 volts to Create a Plasma Arc.
It was a gif that wouldn't load, sooo...




===
Every post I try to find at least one thing that blows me away. This is today's.
I wonder if it will work on Mars with a big enough magnifying glass. I would print out wedge shaped bricks to build dome shaped housing.


<>
I experienced a potato famine once; it was the longest night of my life.
(that's a 'ran out of vodka' joke.)


THINGS THAT MAY BE TRUE
[verification needed]


===


<>
My wife and I have different beliefs about death. I want to be cremated when I die, and she wants to cremate me now.

<>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive