About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

SATURDAY #3093

One Of My Very Own...


POLKA


Well, England has been busy.

Called a vote of confidence...
The country said fuck you.



On a related matter...
That, Gentle Reader, is what we call his "Game Face."

===
RIP 17 years old Neomar Lander, shot to death today by the Venezuelan state police.

Over 300 people arrested at demonstrations have been taken to military courts. They are being treated as a form of prisoners of war.

The United States denounced the government of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Tuesday for suppressing protests and called for free elections, saying that he must not be allowed to follow a "dictatorship" path.

===
ASTRONOMERS HAVE WITNESSED THE BIRTH OF A BLACK HOLE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

===
HUGE WATER GEYSER ON ENCELADUS

===
To be honest, I think some just didn't know what was happening.

===
France/Sweden qualifying match. I had several bets on France, who scored first. Then Sweden tied it up 1-1 where it sat for the whole game. Then at 2:50 into a 3 minute stoppage time the French goalie took the ball out and kicked it away. With the goalie still out of position a Swedish midfielder kicked the shit out of the ball and that ball beat the goalie back to the net. A walk off goal to win the game. Wow.

===
I may not have mentioned what a great Spring we are having in South Carolina. The weather has been damned near perfect for weeks and weeks.



<>

I'm great at keeping secrets, but I excel at having no one to tell me anything.


LANGUAGE

Believe it or not, the internet spends a lot of time discussing that.

===
Location, location, location.

===
I whispered in the Devil's ear, "You're."

===


===
But world wars are a thing of the past.

===

===

And she was a very attractive young woman.

===
This is why NOBODY trusts on-line polls about ANYTHING.

===
THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME! I toyed with a sci-fi where the aliens sent out inaudible sound waves that excited the fear section of the brain causing all animals to run about. When I was about half way through they came out with a movie with the exact same defense method.

===


<>

It's my party and I'll hide if I want to.


THE ODDITY THAT IS HUMAN

A young boy adjusts his friend’s Adolf Hitler mask in London, 1938.
1938, so they don't hate him yet.

===

It's okay, dear, it could happen to anyone...

===

How to retreat like a real girly man...

===

When you come home to people robbing your house...

First graders are often given four or five little pictures, each a part of a story, and they have to arrange them in a logical order. Those gifs remind me of that.


<>

In honor of Canada Day, sorry.


THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW YESTERDAY

Lucky Knot Bridge, Changsha, China

===
I didn't even know they used those, but in a trench they would come in handy.

===

I'm having trouble identifying the pieces...

Speaking of dogs...
New Guinea highland wild dog, for those interested.

===


In case you didn't read it all, here's the heart breaker...

===


<>

“[They] agreed that it was neither possible nor necessary to educate people who never questioned anything.” 
— Joseph Heller, Catch-22


THINGS I THINK ABOUT

In A World Of Subtle Changes...
I normally would not have posted that but I spent a lot of time finding the oddity and I didn't want to be alone.

===
I sometimes crop parts of things I steal, but mostly it is so I can make the meaty part bigger.
Here's an example...
Including the left panel just makes the writing too small. I also do it to get rid of  an inch of white border.

===

French Beauty and the Beast.
This Beauty has been running through an old castle for an hour and yet the wash foot guy did his job...
WOMEN'S FEET: I love women's feet but not in a weird way. I don't jerk off to pictures of feet. I have used their arches to arouse my member, but I also used an armpit, between the breasts and just about anywhere else I could get some...friction.

In the same movie, they have flint lock pistols.

But then immediately...
This continued for volley after volley with nary a reloading. I notice shit like that.


===
Every time, and I wonder what they do for a living. I even feel sorry for the dogs that have to live there.
I see something like this and I think a the guy or gal who made a living, provided for their kids, buying cars and shit - all from the income of this business.
I wish them well.

===

I do not think much about technology.

I master exactly what I need, hone those skills then leave the other 99.99% for another day.

===

I love innovative ideas.

===
I wonder what their criteria was and has it changed since they began to keep records.
I'm thinking the rise in percentage black is due to gang violence.
Kudos to the Asian community for your stellar record on serial killing. 

===

In the Kill Bill still above, a Zoro was added on the right.


<>

Define the universe and give three examples.


EARTH AND SUCH

Earthquake.

===
===
===
===
===

===

Nebula Zen

===
Nice photo.

<>

Fear makes the wolf look bigger.


LOCOMOTION

Babies are born wanting to walk.
That is absolutely extraordinary.

===

===

Atop Fuckthatshit Mountain...

===

A railroad bridge built entirely of stacked logs, Oregon, circa. 1903.

===

I've finally found a man who is lazier then I.

===

A pilot restarts a stalled propeller in the early 1960s.
That the Spirit of Areyououtofyourfuckingmind.

===

What 200 miles an hour looks like...

<>

Lest we forget this magnificent bastard.
That dog has some serious anger management issues.

<>

It seems that all great men have trouble with handshakes...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive