About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

TUESDAY #3157 THE OTHERE KINGDOM

One Of My Very Own...



Long Tall Sally, Little Richard
Crank it up folks, it's going to be a long week.

===
NEWSY BITS

=
=
Hahahabananahaha!
It got wounded...get it?

=

===

===

===
Really?
Is this really necessary?
Red carded for taking a dive right in front of the goal. Then that stupid motherfucker shoved the referee...4 game suspension. Can you spell spoiled brat, boys and girl?

===
We are having (had?) numerous problems with Time Warner Cable, so Debbie camped out in their office for 5 hours and finely got the problem solved. She even got them to set a new name and password for our system - Towanda (her nickname from Fried Green Tomatoes, and password "fuckutmc." I was very proud of her restraint.
You people really need to meet my wife. Words can't begin to describe this dynamic goddess.





<>

Me: I have an irrational fear of things 

Dr: Such as?

Me: Driving, Swimming and Underground Passages.

Dr: You have Car Pool Tunnel Syndrome





THE FASCINATING ANIMAL KINGDOM

We all remember this guy...
But what I only now noticed is how comical the kangaroo's expression is after getting smacked. He looks indignant.
The man above was just protecting his dog, man's best friend.

Speaking of dogs...
That size dog should have been taught to never pull like that...moron.

This one survived a little girl's spend the night party...

A dad just wants to play with the kids.
The look on mom's face.

Herodog...

Absolutely amazing and he does it over and over again. I watched him do it at least 20 times.

===
I don't think there is a way to 100% keep this from happening...

And this guy even too a bite out of it...

===

Not sure I like forcing animals to perform circus tricks.

===

===
Fawns are so graceful...

===
Did you know they were omnivores? I didn't.
Nor these...

===
Great Blue Heron Rescue
Yes, it has it's neck tied in a knot.
I'm assuming the flopping fish was the cause.

But he ended up fine, but somewhat embarrassed.

===
Taxidermy gone awry.

===

===
Two cheetah fighting?

===
Another rescue, this time a giraffe wrapped in barbed wire.

===
This is not a rescue.

===

 Boy, I sure wish I could do that with some people.

===




===
Spend a little time watching this.
And we treat them like animals.

===
I think that's a case of an animal not knowing just how powerful it is.

===


===
No, no, no...a million times no.

===
Who doesn't love a tardigrade?

And let's finish this section with this gem.



<>
There's no life like low life.


THE MORE SERIOUS KINGDOM

A Smiley Face made of pig nipples.
Something you see every goddamn day.

Speaking of...

And...
"Put me in the game, coach!"

===
I'll let this speak for itself...

===
Those two images have nothing in common. I just found them on the same day and decided to do a little juxtaposition. 

===
Ouch.

===
Worst. Merge. Ever.
Maybe suicide attempt?

I'm pretty sure this guy opted for suicide by cop.
They were screaming at him not to reach behind his back again. Finally on the fourth reach he was shot dead.


Cops fatally shoot unarmed teen Dylan Noble (Bodycam footage)


===
Game the system or the system will game you.

===
God help us.

===
At least this Indian kid knows what his god looks like...Christians not so much.

===
The brilliant idea behind these anti-Elvis buttons
By the late 1950s, Elvis Presley merchandise was selling like hotcakes, but not everyone was buying. So, Presley's manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had an idea to free everyone of their money by selling buttons with anti-Presley statements. These round badges looked similar to the "I Like Elvis" ones that were already being sold but instead read, "I Hate Elvis," "Elvis is a Jerk," and "Elvis is a Joik*."
*Anybody?

===
These 17,000 employees live and work at their factory which is the size of Monaco.
They have dozens and dozens of building that big.

They turn out small appliances, like electric grills, turned out at a rate of one every twelve seconds...24 hours a day...365 days a year. They live in company apartments and kids attend company schools. Go to company doctors and shop at company stores. Get married in company chapel. Did I mention they all dress exactly alike?

===
Oh hell no.

===
Po’ Monkey’s in Merigold, Miss., is one of the last surviving rural juke joints.
In the early days, juke joints were important for the development of the blues. This place is sought out by blues tourists from around the world and has been featured on numerous television shows including “Parts Unknown” with Anthony Bourdain.

===

===

===
===
Anybody ever heard of this?
What would be the advantages?

<>
It's fun to have fun but you have to know how.

<>


===

===



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out re my afternoon dealing with the cable company. Best part is a good buddy of mine who is tech savvy came over to help me set everything up and when he was leaving I asked if I could pay him. No, he said unless you've got some extra weed. :)
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive