About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

THURSDAY #3201

One Of My Very Own


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com


WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD 
- LOUIE ARMSTRONG

NEWSYBITS

Welcome to California

===



===



<>
When I try to get up after sitting on the floor I look like a newborn giraffe trying to stand for the first time.


LANGUAGE TO THINK ABOUT

I the guy who LIKES TV ads as long as it means I get free shows. But it occurs to me that internet ads are a whole nother horse of some other color. Many of these ads fuck with you in ways you don't want to be fucked.

===
In 1997, ecologists convinced a Costa Rican orange juice maker to dump their waste peels in a clear-cut abandoned pasture that was in a national park. Twenty years later, the enriched soil nourishes tropical forest again, according to a new report.
Are we to hope there is hope?

===

===

===

===
Is that irony or just coincidence?
How about this...

===
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

===

Hahahabananahaha!

===
So very, very true. Why is that such a difficult lesson to learn?

===


===

===

===

===

I am absolutely a supporter of LGBT people.  Well, I'm a supporter of most people in general.  But I just saw this acronym:  LGBTTQQPIANU+ 
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, 2-Spirit, Queer, Questioning, Pansexual, Intersex, Asexual, Non-Binary, Unlabelled, and more. AND MORE.

===
Being stupid is easy...

===
I've run out of patience with people who keep beating this dead horse.

===
Notice that the NO in the last line has been chiseled off.


<>
 Gynecologists in small towns spend a lot of time looking up old friends.


LANGUAGE TO AMUSE



===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===
The next time you have a long drive with your teenage children, buy a couple of these and have everyone take turns reading articles. And have them read it with emotion as if they are truly amazed.

===

===

===

===
Goodnight, Gracie.

===

===

===


<>
I once asked the lady at the pet store which cat breeds are the most absorbent.


PUZZLING LANGUAGE



===

===

===
The deleted scenes from Terminator 2 are pretty damn kinky.
I've never seen them, but that's what I'm told.

===
Awkward phrasing at its worst.

===
????

===

===

===

===

===
Baby bib designed after her collars.

<>
 To print a document from your laptop:
1. Select document
2. Click "Print"
3. Walk over to printer to see what the damn problem is this time

<>

===

===

===
===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive