About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 25, 2017

SATURDAY #3258

Ones Of My Very Own

Let's try that again...

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

PERRY COMO - "Ave Maria"

NEWSY BITS

What Europeans think Black Friday looks like in America.

Or from another angle...
They are not far wrong.


===

===

 I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I'm just putting it out there - you decide.

 





<>
Effective immediately, all United Airlines flights require at least one passenger to volunteer as tribute.
[ old joke, sorry ]

<>


PEOPLE

Famous people and their children
No need for any of them to have a DNA test.

===
A Japanese commercial - The unblinking woman

===
God I love stuff like that.

===
This is why I always want to take my own car.
That above was 2 minutes into her mother's rant about how Jesus is the true Lord because it says so right in the book.

===
Who wore it better?
I am so cruel.


<>
Bring canned food and water to a friends house and say, "The big one is coming." Don't explain, just cry.
(helps if you are a scientist)

<>


PLACES

A stunningly beautiful photograph.

===
The United States mapped by trees and forests.
===
Driverless Shuttle In Las Vegas Gets In Crash With Passengers On First Day
Come to find out, the truck backed into it.

===
Ireland bans all circus animals - 8.11.17
A trend that should spread.

===
German tries to donate food to refugees but bag gets stolen.
I know that's old, but as a PSA to teach how NOT to distribute treats to desperate people.

===
I really like the monotone.


<>
I want a doctor and a lawyer to do commentary on Home Alone and discuss the severity of the injuries and the liability of the homeowners.

<>


THINGS

This guy thought the bike rack looked like a vending machine, so he created a common vending machine product.

===
Sorry Nazis, not today.
I actually hate anyone who thinks they have it all figured out. Let's stop kidding ourselves; we are all guessing. It's just that my guesses make more sense than most people's.
[ TWAJ ]

===
My young scientist friend did a thing.

===
Most people would love to take this bargain.
But are quick to point out when you are overcharged.

===
I finally watched this awful movie.
And they didn't even have a wash foot guy.
And, yes, it was just as godawful as I thought it would be.

===
So human-like.
Did you know new born human babies can hang like that?

===
Ran into this again.
It's a fire truck! I wondered aloud why it needed a glass roof and a young man on the adjacent barstool suggested that when the firemen were called to a fire and driving through town before they had radios and with the glass roof you could look for the smoke. That makes sense.


<>
"When I'm dead, I'd like you to buy a $9,000 box and throw it down a hole."
- Humans
[ not me ]

<>

WIELDING THE LANGUAGE


===

===
I agree. But they may not be made out of the same pink slim as real nuggets.

===


<>
SNOW WHITE: Why is your name Bashful?
BASHFUL: [recalling when he bashed in the 8th dwarf's skull] No reason.

<>
Hahahabananahaha!

<>

===

===

===

===

===
One of my favorites.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive