About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WEDNESDAY #3241

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

I DID IT MY WAY - DAVID BOWIE





<>
Have you ever told your female internist that one of your balls were bigger than the other just so she would have to handle them?

<>


LEARNING NEW THINGS IS A GOOD THING

Having a hard time getting my bearings on this one...

===
Saudi Arabian heir to the crown declares war on radical clerics: "We are returning to what we were before, a country of moderate Islam that is open to all religions and to the world."

[extended verification needed]
I've been hearing a lot about this guy. I hope nobody kills him.

===
When filled with hot coffee...

They are "transported" to the other cup.
How clever.

===
New methods can 3D print high-strength aluminum alloys.


Researchers came up with a method they’ve called nanofunctionalization, where nano-functionalized powders are fed to a 3D printer. This is applied in thin layers which are heated by a laser to solidify into a three-dimensional object. During melting and solidification, the structures produced using this method don’t crack and are able to maintain their full alloy strength.
That would come in handy on Mars.
I'm assuming the left over non-laser-welded powder can be reused.
You really have to admire how truly brilliant that is.

===
Fishing rod test

===

Apparently, we're only a few years away from running out of it!




===

Do you remember when the mayor of Venice, Italy begged tourist not to come?
It had to do with their overwhelmed sewage system coping with all the extra shit the tourists brought with them.

===
This used to be untended...just sitting out in the open for all to approach.

And it ended up with graffiti all over it.
That's not the worst, it was just the only image I could find.

===
One strong-ass metal post.

===
Trumpistemology: the incompetent free-range rewriting of the world that occurs after consensus reality is marginalized.

===
Sign me up, coach.

===
Baby elephant uses its trunk as a Pacifier

===
For every weapon there is a countermeasure.

===
Finally...

===
Why are so many of the tarps blue? Oh, I've seen brown ones, but the vast majority are blue. I wonder if there is a reason for that.

===

===
The final adjustment of the lid is wonderful.

===
The original intro to Star Wars did not use a computer.
That was back when people manually shifted gears in their cars and wound clocks.

===
As I understand it, the damage was caused by people stripping it for building material. But that is one ugly ass stablizing structure to the left.

===
I have never thought about it just that way before.


<>
Had great makeup sex after an argument.
Now my dick is stuck in a mascara bottle and my wife could be home any minute.

<>


PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T

Jessie Graff making it look easy as always.


===
Oh hell no.

===
I call this a fail-win...

===
You couldn't do this in America because of the certainty of a law suit.

===
The sanitation worker is not impressed. That's because his own kids look just like that.

===
Fool.


<>
Should old films be remastered to include more people of color?
No, people of color should never be remastered.

<>


STUPIDITY


===
Shitty, shitty, bang, bang.
Question: Did she manage to get a fart to fill that balloon?

===
Takeaway: Make sure your camera is off before expressing your utter contempt. That's the look of a girl who is the second most attractive woman on the set.

And then there's this nitwit...

===
I think that is more cruel than funny.

===
They grow up so fast, don't they?

===

===
All for fake internet points. I like his dainty little post-throw prance off camera though.

===
I'll let this one speak for itself...
Because I've only lived in the goddamn city all my fucking life excuse.


<>
How come it's okay to say people of color, but not colored people?

<>

<>

===

===
Write that shit down.

===

===
If you don't see the illogic in that then Mother Culture has totally fucked up your world view.

===


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spider dog is always worthy of a repost

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive