About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WEDNESDAY #3248

One Of My Very Own


I don't always listen to this song, but when I do so do my neighbors.
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane

NEWSY BITS

I'm going to ride this molestation train until it finally derails.





===
They have had both before. Didn't like it then and don't like it now."

===

===




<>
If you hide in a trash can at Arby's and get locked there overnight, you own that Arby's. That's the only legal way Arby's can change owners.

<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST

No machine ever invented is as fickle as the printer, and I don't know why they can't get it right.

===
I have the strangest feeling I've posted this before. If so, sorry.
Can you spot the heart of stone?

===

Lucky Number Slevin - 2006

In that movie they called being followed by the police a pigtail.

I highly recommend this movie.
Here's the cast:

===

===
I find great entertainment in these book covers.

===


<>
Those snobs at Yankee Candle Co. just rejected my scented votive pitch for "Grampa's Cigarettes."

<>


PLACES


===
What kind of person would go outside to take that photograph?

===

===

Catalonia is in the news right now.  There's a chance there is going to be a war for independence.

The news media makes it sound like a small piece of Spain has gotten an attitude and decided to go rogue.  Obviously, there's more to the story.  Here's some background: https://imgur.com/gallery/nbe2OAX

If you can correct or improve this, please do.

===

===
"Parasite" living: a guy makes his own studio under a bridge in Valencia.

Abellanas does not expect his little project to remain undisturbed. He states that either some curious wanderer will steal or destroy some stuff, or that the authorities will remove it sooner or later. 

I personally like the idea of using up a city's dead space and creating little hide-outs in public. I think the idea of using this type of space will become more popular in the future, with cities becoming concrete jungles and becoming more densely populated.
The above is what he leaves in place when he rolls the platform to the other side to leave.


<>
Remember when nightmares used to be bad? Now they're a fun escape from the awake times. I love the giant spider with acid spit.

<>


SCIENCE


===
A new method to remove bone cancer.

===
Our white blood cells attacking a parasite.
And every day battles like that rage and most always your body wins.

===

===
Oh, my.


<>
I ate some weed caramels earlier today and just said "thank you" to a closed door a full minute after the pizza delivery guy left.

<>


PEOPLE BEING ODD


===
Mom tries to help her son out of a pumpkin. 

===

===

===
Guy just fucking with fish.

Although that is impressive as is this...
Did you notice the size of the one at the bottom right?

===

===
Said to be lines this guy said.

===

===

===

===
I walked in a classroom to teach an art lesson and the students looked terrified. I asked one of them where their teacher was and he just shook his head and put his finger to his lips for silence. I look at another kid and she tossed her head toward the teacher's desk. I walked back there and found the fat teacher laying on the floor sound asleep. I took them outside for an extra recess.


<>
Imagine thinking America was just fine until some guy who kept pushing for universal healthcare and a livable wage ruined everything.

<>

MISCELLANEOUS

A deer did that.
This would happen thousands of times more often if it weren't for deer hunting.

===

===
I've found my costume for next year...

===
A few experiments that I found interesting.




<>
I've realized recently that it's been a while since I've told anyone that I loathe the Kardashians and I'm a little worried that people might think that I don't loathe them any more. So let me state once more that I still loathe them.

<>

<>

===

===

===

===
And that's a plus?


===
Told the turkey was pregnant.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive