About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 12, 2018

FRIDAY #3305

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Chantilly Lace. McClinton

NEWSY BITS


===
Kites and falcons in Australia have been seen picking up burning twigs to spread wildfires and flush out prey.

===
I know by now you have all seen this. I thought it terrifying. 

===
Barcelona played this afternoon. I had to give Celta de Vigo 3 goals in order to get someone to bet me. 29 minutes in and Barcelona is 3-0; two of them Messi. 
Anyway, we were talking about the real possibility Messi getting a hat trick (3 in one game) and we wondered where the term hat trick came from. An old lawyer said that where he came from it meant doing your girl, her mother and her sister. I gasped, Where are you from, Arkansas? He said, Alabama. I should have known.
News flash: 4-0 in 31 minutes and no sign of easing up.
I hope my grandson got to watch the game wearing his Messi jersey I bought him.

And here's a reminder of what's in store for me this summer:



NOTE: Again I lost all my notes on these images and I have no idea how it happened. Bear with me.


FUN WITH LANGUAGE

===

===

===
===
===
===
Damn, Peter, chill dude.

===
===

===


===

===

===

===


===


SAINTS OR VILLIANS
You decide.
Or not.


===

And now he will need the chair.

===


===


===
The gif wouldn't load, but this guy repeatedly slaps a stream of molten metal without damaging his bare hand.

===
Not an embarrassment bone in his body.

===
A national treasure.

===
That's the aunt nobody can take out in public.

===
This man has a penis so large he collects disability for it...and refuses reduction surgery. True.

===

===
Somehow these two images seems to fit together.


===
This man has balls bigger than that other guy's dick.


===

And you manage to fuck it up.

===



ODD OBJECTS

My bartender bought me a Snuggie.
That's not like mine, mine is all blue. She was concerned about me falling asleep and freezing to death in my office.

===
Anybody know what that man was doing?

===
Gravity defying smoke?

===
What forecasts being made nowadays will turn out to be true?

===

===
Oh no oh no. 

===
Yes, they are all level and straight.

===
Well, somebody is getting drug tested.

===

===
This looks rather...lewd.

===
And this is why they can turn on a dime...

As long as it's a real big dime.

<>

===

===

===
===

===



1 comment:

Robin said...

Hate to say this, but Peter Sutcliffe from the 'You Confess' item, really is a convicted murderer of young women, known in the UK as the Yorkshire Ripper.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive