About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

SATURDAY #3376

VIEWER'S PHOTO
One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 

NEWSY BITS


And please, for the love of sanity, remember that we BORROW money to do things like that. The US is in debt up to its eyeballs and still we act the Santa Claus.

===0===

It's baaaaaack....





LET'S LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT PEOPLE



By sharing this, I am only causing more people to do stupid, dangerous shit...for the internet points.
So I am going to try very hard not to post extraordinarily dangerous stunts.
PS: Watched a movie about live streaming a torture victims and the more views the site received, the more he would be tortured. That got me to thinking.

===0===

I have no frickn' clue what the hell is going on here but I’m somehow mesmerized by how weird it is. I mean who is following whom?

===0===


===0===


===0===

At first I found that sound advice for various reasons, but then I thought about scheduling your whole life around having money. Why not just elope and forget about the rest?


<>
 Troubleshooting steps when your car won't start in the morning:
1. Call in sick
2. Go back to bed

<>


LET'S LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT PLACES


This "Balancing Rock", found in Nova Scotia, is a 30-odd foot high spire of columnar basalt that has gradually eroded out from the cliff face over countless years.



===0===

Punakaiki is on the road between Westport & Greymouth (New Zealand) & is a geological feature of stratified limestone formations created more than 30 Ma ago. The feature is known as the Pancake Rocks

===0===


Hosta Beach rock formations, North Uist, Outer Hebrides, Scotland



===0===


Wonderful picture of San Francisco

===0===

That's where the comments section can be helpful.

===0===

Bag containing 53 human hands washed ashore on a Russian island.

A gruesome discovery on a frozen island in Siberia: 53 human hands in a bag, and another hand 18 miles away. The Siberian Times reports that it remains a “mystery over who the sinister hands belonged to, when they were chopped off – and why.”



===0===


===0===

They need a sign like that for every single bridge less than a safe height.


<>
When someone tells me that the best part of their job is getting to talk to people all day, I'm too frightened to ask what the worst part is.

<>


LET'S LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT THINGS

JUST PLAIN GOOD IDEAS

===0===

For wheelchairs and strollers.

===0===


===0===

I wonder what the disadvantages of those are?

===0===

This could save lives...

===0===

Automatically leaves water for pets.

===0===

Needed in all motel rooms.

===0===

How helpful!

===0===

This bench can face either way.

===0===

Finally!

===0===

I may have posted this previously, but I just noticed that it landed on the fire truck.

===0===

I believe this is Art Nouveau and if I remember correctly is in Paris.

I have a thing for attractive portals. 

I am distressed that they have let that master piece weather so badly at the bottom. That's a national treasure and must be better protected.

Is that a little pet door on the bottom left?


===0===


===0===

Insane 0.38 Second Rubik’s Cube Solve

===0===

I once had a work/study at the university that involved me taking inventory all over campus.
One of my favorite place was the attic of the Confederate Museum where I counted countless things like the above.
( counted countless...??)

===0===

Advantages?

===0===

Wedge Island in Western Australia, beachcomber discovered the old bottle in the dunes.
Thousands of bottles were thrown overboard during the 69-year German experiment but to date only 662 messages - and no bottles - had been returned. The last bottle with a note to be found was in Denmark in 1934.

===0===

I had a penny like that. Come to find out it is only worth about 50 cents. And I thought I had hit the motherlode. 

===0===

Comparison of Harpy eagles bone clone with grizzly bear.
I never knew they were bone. I thought they were just really big fingernails.

===0===

A line from a movie...

Outrageous movie stupidity.
Running out of air, so light a flare.

===0===

Probably works to keep your thieving neighbors at bay, also.

===0===

A women's roller derby team had a birthday party in my bar and the girl received a record player. Not something you see every day.

===0===

I've tried that and now have a lifetime ban from every Taco Bells.

===0===


Coca-Cola will soon be offering a canned cocktail, a "Chu-Hi," to its Japanese market. The Coca-Cola Chu-Hi will be the first beverage in the brand's 130-year history made with alcohol, a popular distilled shochu in this case.



===0===

It actually worked. I lost the Youtube address.

===0===

Viking Museum Treasures




<>
Think about how many variations of apple there would be had they not mercy-killed the pineapple naming guy before he could name more fruits.

<>

<>

===0===

Nothing is quite as funny as a good nut slap.

===0===


===0===

*MNBT

===0===



===0===



===0===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive