About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

WEDNESDAY #3470

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS

Why?
What the fuck is wrong with memes? Does that mean that my European viewers will be denied this daily hilarity?

=N=


=N=


=N=



Senegalese warm-up exercises.




INVENTIONS, INNOVATIONS AND GOOD DESIGN

Those are the design for many German beer bottle stoppers.

==1==

Good design can be found anywhere someone gives a shit.

==2==

Did you get the skull part?

==3==


==4==


==5==


==6==


==7==

These are used on public devices like bus seats to prevent unscrewing.

==8==

Excellent.

==9==

No explanation for this.
But the internet has some suggestions:

Meatpuppet?
Goatse in food form?
And now we fuck it?
Looks like an anal prolapse.

==10==

Super cool ice cream.

> Saw it today in Japantown in San Fran. Lines to get it. People taking pics blowing smoke out their noses. “Dragon ice cream”
> It’s cereal soaked in nitrogen. Not very tasty and tore up my mouth like licking a pole in the winter... one star.
> Posting to agree. The mall here sells this stuff. My tongue was destroyed and nothing tasted right for 4 days. Would not try again.

==11==


==12==

What a great layout.

==13==

<>
Over the next 100 years, over 8 billion people will die.

<>


HUMANS: THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE STUPID

- THE GOOD-


==14==

Solving while juggling.
In less than 13 seconds.

==15==

High school pitcher strikes out his childhood best friend to advance to the state championship. Skips the celebration to console him.

==16==

This is a good guy. He tricks us and then shows us how.

==17==

- THE BAD-

This is a bad guy. He tricks us and pretends it's real.

==18==


==19==

I think that a prank that causes pain is beyond the pale.

==20==


==21==

-THE STUPID-


==22==


==23==


==24==

She threw her fucking phone.

==25==


<>
How can a baby be a "surprise" or "mistake"? You had sex without a condom. What did you expect - a plasma TV?

<>


SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY


==26==

It's a husky. It LIKES to pull things.

==27==

Are they afraid of him?
Divided tank.

==28==

Damn! THE POWER!

==29==

Is it really that easy?
Somebody try that and let me know.
Please.

==30==


<>
When I hear thunder I like to think it's Harambe slamming some child angel against a wall in heaven.

<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE

It did take me a while to get up to speed on a non-raised keyboard.

==31==

*MNBT
I've told you several times, if you find that I have made a mistake, please let me know and I will post a retraction.

==32==

Oh, my.

==33==


Doesn't matter who you click with.
I think the problem arises because parents want grandchildren so very badly. Maybe it's a species imperative like ensuring your genes are passed down.

==34==

Yes, I'm still busy being mischeivious.

==35==


<>
Sometimes I go to Google Maps and stare at a random house and wonder if they can feel my violent existential dread.

<>


MOTHER EARTH

Facts about the ocean:


Laws are needed. Shark meat is good eating if it's cooked properly. Why not make it illegal to waste the rest of the carcus?

==36==

When trees attack:


==37==

Speaking of more docile trees...

Nine of thirteen "landmark" baobab trees across southern Africa abruptly died in recent years. Climate change is blamed.
“It is definitely shocking and dramatic to experience during our lifetime the demise of so many trees with millennial ages,” said the study’s co-author Adrian Patrut. 

==38==


<>
If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them build houses out of ineffective and/or substandard materials?

<>


<>
Hahahahahahahaha!

==0==

If she had landed on those breasts she would have bounced back up.

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

[ SHRINK WRAP

==0==


==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive